Wednesday, December 16, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Epic... fail


Right, this is a sketch I did while listening to Globus, Prediator,  over and over again.  It's really an epic song.  Anyway, I can't seem to 1) plan out this figure too well and 2) get the right epic feel to it either.  Plus I need to figure out what to do in terms of clothing but that can come in the form of other sketches.  Need to go through my resources of clothing and armor to figure out something interesting.

Want to really play with lighting on this one too.  Might have a second go at this one soon.

0 comments:

About the Artist

My photo
I'm a chick that just likes to draw. I try hard to be a decent artist, but hey, no one's perfect. This blog is just a repository of various ideas, sketches, drawings, or work in progress images that I've done. Why read this silly description? Just look at the art! ;)

Followers