Thursday, April 8, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Lunch Sketch 12 - Rogue


Sketch done yesterday.  You know… the more I do these, the more I’m realizing how little of clothing and armor I know as I just keep repeating the same things over and over again.  This sketch is made of fail on many levels, but the point of posting is 1) to show that all artists have their bad drawings 2) for me to recognize where I’m going wrong and go about correcting them.  Methinks that one thing I will be doing this upcoming weekend is going through my clothing books and doing a little more research.

0 comments:

About the Artist

My photo
I'm a chick that just likes to draw. I try hard to be a decent artist, but hey, no one's perfect. This blog is just a repository of various ideas, sketches, drawings, or work in progress images that I've done. Why read this silly description? Just look at the art! ;)

Followers