Thursday, April 8, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Lunch Sketch 17 - Sandy Castles


Right so with the family cruise coming up quickly, I am really itching to get out and see some sun.  Honestly I’ve been having fun making these little guys and gals.  Keeps me going at work with something more light hearted and comical in order to deal with the stress and worry at the day job.  Plus you can’t go wrong with monsters. Even the cute ones. So here we go, first sketch for April.  I also finally fixed my monitor too, but I suspect the color profile is off and need to look into it. I missed out on finished an orc painting for a fan fiction I’ve been reading.

0 comments:

About the Artist

My photo
I'm a chick that just likes to draw. I try hard to be a decent artist, but hey, no one's perfect. This blog is just a repository of various ideas, sketches, drawings, or work in progress images that I've done. Why read this silly description? Just look at the art! ;)

Followers