Thursday, April 8, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Lunch Sketch 13 - Oracle


So with yesterday’s image being something of colossal fail, today’s didn’t go as bad.  It helped that I had a little more focus on what I honestly wanted to create, rather than stabbing at the dark and making something random.  Humanoid drawings don’t tend to go down well as if I had drawn creatures instead.  Not to mention, I was having issues with the last pose too and this one is a little more calmer.  But that in itself bugs me as most poses I’ve done tend to be rather on the static side and having more dynamic action in the figure is something I want to strive for.

Again, I must also stress when it comes to clothing, I need more experience.

0 comments:

About the Artist

My photo
I'm a chick that just likes to draw. I try hard to be a decent artist, but hey, no one's perfect. This blog is just a repository of various ideas, sketches, drawings, or work in progress images that I've done. Why read this silly description? Just look at the art! ;)

Followers